Monday, September 9, 2013

Setbacks, but our God is faithful

Today after a little but of confusion we figured out that I'm actually in need of about $2,000-$3,000 more, when we thought that amount had been covered. Even though it's a setback it's minor compared to His promises, I know that He will provide!

This isn't the only obstacle that has come up lately, which clearly shows that satan is working really hard to mess things up and get at me. My friend Emma, who's going with me, and I are in major need of prayer against his attacks. It's definitely common, while getting ready to go on any mission trip to start having doubts about what God is doing, and we have both had a few of those. Please joins us in prayer against satan attacks, in prayer for the rest of the finances to come through, and for our thoughts and minds to rest in our all knowing God. He is bigger, He is stronger, and we have faith even when oceans rise.


No comments:

Post a Comment