Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Here we go!

I can't believe the time is finally here, I'm leaving for Australia at 4:30pm today. I feel like I've been preparing for forever and now it's time.

These past few weeks have been crazy; getting everything I need, packing, making sure my phone and bank companies know where I'm going, and so on. But the hardest has been seeing people for the last time for a while. I don't do "goodbyes,", I do "see you laters." But , even the "see you laters" have been tough. Out of all the craziness that has gone on while getting ready, I have never felt so loved. From prayers to notes, to phone calls and encouraging texts, to meet ups and meal dates-I have so much peace leaving because of the supporting community I have at home. I know that these people are next to me even when I'm halfway around the world. So, thank you. Thank you all that have supported me in any way, I truly feel loved and blessed.

A few things that would really help if you prayed for within these next 3 days: First, that everything will go smoothly getting through the airports ( that our bags and all of our stuff will make it there safely), flying, getting to the place we are staying in Sydney and getting to Newcastle. As well as healthiness. Airports aren't the cleanest of places so we definitely need some armor for that. And above all that we will be reminded why we are doing this. As I have been preparing it's been very easy to get caught up in the business an lose sight of why I'm even going. And anything else y'all fell needs to be prayed for is welcome.

Here are some ways of communication if you would like to stay in touch.


POSTAL ADDRESS:Autumn Gwaltney (make sure to put my last name, there is another Autumn on the base, how crazy!?)
C/- YWAM NewcastlePO Box 162The Junction  NSW  2291AUSTRALIA

Email:
autumngwaltney@yahoo.com

And feel free to Facebook inbox me any time!

I don't know how easily I will be able to reply but I will try my best! Thank y'all!

Here we go, our adventure awaits!


1 comment:

  1. Lifting you up in prayer, sweet sister. Love you more than words. Go get 'em. ; )

    ReplyDelete