Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Newie Life

...and we made it to Newcastle!
School officially started today and it has been great! I've had the opportunity to meet my leaders, the staff, and the rest of the students-all I can say is I am blessed. All these people simply love Jesus, it's beautiful to see all cultures come together to glorify Jesus. The base itself is beautiful, it's actually a little  cold here in Aussie but it's getting into their winter so soon it will be warm, yay!

This morning we started with base worship and the first song was Oceans...I was really excited! Jesus has been moving so much already, through my classmates, my leaders, words that God is giving random people, it's seriously awesome.

I do have a quick prayer request, I'm pretty under the weather, very bad sinus' and it's really distracting, prayer for healing would mean so much!

Thanks y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for healing sweet sister! You'll feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete